Roxinity Ragnarok Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxinity Ro - a Free Private server for all ragnarok players

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server StatusServer Status  
Our Forum Has Been Shifted to A new One Visit http://roxinityro.co.nr

fushigi yuugi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcyOne

MarcyOne

fushigi yuugi Empty
PostSubject: fushigi yuugi   fushigi yuugi EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 pm

I really enjoyed the second Fushigi Yugi OVA. It improved on everything (in my opinion) that I thought
was weak in the TV series. It has fantastic animation. Something that I had wanted Fushigi Yugi to
have ever since I started watching the TV series.

The animation greatly shows Watase Yu's art style in a much better light than it did in the TV series.
I liked Miaka and Yui's new look, Miaka looked much better with her hair down like it was and the
Yotsubadai uniform was a lot better than her old brown uniform that I got so sick of. Yui looked
very pretty with her longer hair as well. The two vocal songs in the OVA were very good, great
lyrics and a great voice. I especially liked how they played one of them while showing fast
flashback shots of the most memorable events with Miaka and Tamahome, it gave me a better feeling about
Miaka and Tamahome seeing all those moments flashing by with that great song playing.

The Chichiri episode was fantastic character development for the funny monk with the mask who seemed
to get left by the wayside with Mitsukake and Chriko in terms of characterization. Miaka wasn't as annoying
as she had been in the TV series, I think it was that she actually became a lot more mature (as in she actually
got some maturity) and she became a better character in my eyes. Although the OVA wasn't as sappy as
the TV series, it still got mushy near the end. I think the ending still put a nice end to the story though.

fushigi yuugi Roig_banner

fushigi yuugi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roxinity Ragnarok Online - Forums :: Non-Ro Topics :: Anime and Anime Songs-
Jump to: